Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Global Participation.

The computer is part of global. The internet is connector. South Asia is part of Asia. When all the other asian countries linked each other with internet, then the total participation will be made with global.

To increases social capital with environment & science. To increases time investment in children education for sustainable Development in Bangladesh.

For investment in them who are youth need sustainable employbility. For global participation we need sustainable Bangladesh within 2020.

4 comments:

Investment Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about business investing
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on yukon government employment!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yukon government employment
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

dwainalexander5983720925 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how this all works.

I'll come by again.

Many thanks,

quinton treadmills